Thursday, November 10, 2011

/ impossibilities













Hello Mrs. G & fellow classmates (:

This is my impossibilities project. I had a hard time doing this project because I am not a fan of the whole "photo montage effect". But after working on it for awhile I got more into it. (Lesson learned: always keep an open mind). For the two water glass pictures and the candle picture I edited them by sliding the picture of the ocean, jellyfish, and silhouette and using the select tool to slide that picture into the other one. I then turned down the opacity of the fill in picture to however much I thought right. After this I went to edit > transform > warp. This was my first time using the warp tool and I found it very interesting. The warp tool always you to manipulate an image by twisting and turning it to fit a certain way. For my other picture I really took an outside of the box approach for this project. The theme behind it is that there are so many people who try to change their appearances to be "perfect". The impossibility in it is that no one can be perfect- it's impossible. Thank you for viewing. - Keely







No comments:

Post a Comment