Friday, February 11, 2011

ad project-


For my project I chose to advertise a bottle of Charlotte Russe perfume. I tried to incorporate a fun, modern feeling to some of the pictures as well as a vintage and simple feeling to others. The black and white contrast draws attention to the bottle and logo. On the other hand, the bright, contrasting blue and green in two of the ads really draw your eye in to the ad and focal point. I did this by adjusting Curves. In the picture below I placed the bottle on a mirror to create an interesting reflection, and the necklace to make it look vintage. The sepia tone also contributes to the vintage feel. 




1 comment:

  1. Clare--
    I really like the sepia toned photo. It looks old-fashoned and more of an antique bottle. I also like the jewlry everywhere.
    These should kinda be in a magazine. Kinda.(:
    I would suggest changing backdrops for your perfume, that way we can get different colors and textures. Other than that, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete