Friday, February 11, 2011

Evan's Portriat Project


I really liked this project because you could use various angles to convey a story. As you can tell I really favor black and white photography because of the high-contrast and the way it looks. My favorite photo would have to be the one in the middle because of the area of emphasis I created by using the rule of thirds. I also really like the one to the right of the center. By using a different perspective I was able to create an authoritative figure with the cropping of the top of her head I brought the focus to her neck and upper torso creating mood in the picture. In all of these photos I either used curves or a brightness/contrast effect to really bring out the dark blacks and the bright whites the studio lights created.

No comments:

Post a Comment