Friday, February 11, 2011

Katie Palacios 3-2-1 Reflection

2 Things I Learned:
-Photographers are not the only ones impacted by everyday issues, but Charles Dickens was, when immigration was a huge issue.
-Due to issues coming up, and minds opening, it changes how people think about these issues and how they want to suddenly take part and change.

3 Things I'm inspired by:
-How strong these opinions people have actually are
-How people actually try to change the issue, instead of just dropping it and walking away.
-How one person can inspire millions

1 Idea I will research, persue, and shoot for:
- I am going to shoot the evolution of texting, and how it started out as a simple face to face conversation, to a letter, to a telephone call, to an email, to a text. I have mulitple Ideas on how to shoot this idea and am excited to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment