Sunday, May 6, 2012

Choice! Ben Hansberger Studio 2





For my choice project I took pictures of clouds before and during a storm. Clouds always look amazing in stormy weather, but I have never been able to capture that look. Having recently figured out HDR, I set the camera to bracket. I used a wide angle lens to capture as much of the sky as possible and a tripod for stability, I also used manual focus as cameras have trouble focusing on anything in the sky. I minimally used the cross-processing  effect on all these images as well as a radial blur on the first and third images.

Ben Hansberger
Nikon D80 / 28-105mm  AF Promaster wide angle lens


4 comments:

  1. love these so much. I love all the **CONTRAST** and the colors are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the TEXTURE and CONTRAST in all of these photos. You did a really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the colors of these photos. the CONTRAST is great and the COMPOSITION is awesome! nice job!

    ReplyDelete