Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Choice - Keely






So this is my choice project. I had already uploaded these photos for choice before but then I changed that choice to the ghost images of Paul because I did not have enough photos for the requirement for the sunset pictures at the time. So for this project I was up high on a big hill or a small mountain. So I was shooting while looking down on the water or a birds eye view. While editing these pictures I used the crop tool to crop unwanted things out of the pictures. I also used the "poop" or patch tool to take away ugly bouys or ugly ripples out of the water. I then changed the brightness/contrast levels to my liking. I also changed the shadows and highlights in some of the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Keely! I really like these! The colors are so vibrant it pops out immediately! the COMPOSTIION is great and the sunset looks awesome against the water. The CONTRAST is also displayed well too! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete