Friday, May 11, 2012

Choice Three - Keely Walker








This is my third choice project! For this project I decided to stick to a color scheem so I went in my backyard and looked at the colors I saw most and they turned out to be green and purple. I used the macro setting on my camera to get the droplets in focus. In some pictures I had to use my flash setting because the shadows were too harsh due to the time of day and placement of the plants. I used minimal editing in photoshop for this project. The only two things I did were change the brightness/contrast levels and adjust the shadows and highlights in it. Thanks for viewing  (:

1 comment:

  1. I love how each of these pictures look soft because of the clarity and color. I also like how the **CONTRAST** isn't aggressive. It gives them all a really calming **MOOD**.

    ReplyDelete