Thursday, October 27, 2011

Abi's Advertisment:Converse




I really enjoyed this project because I really like being able to control the lighting and such. For this project I took most of my pictures at a worms eye view. I also took all the pictures so that they were a little overexposed. I also adjusted the brightness and contrast in all of the pictures. Also the exposure in a few of them to make the details more vivid.

In this advertisement I wanted people to see that anyone can wear converse. By having all the pictures portray different personalities  I wanted them to show the different styles of the shoe and the different personalities from rocker, to average joe, to the hipster. Although the styles can be extremely different, but they all have converse in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment