Wednesday, October 19, 2011

HDR








So I couldn't figure out how to put my original pictures on here but then someone told me the 32 bits wouldn't upload so I had to change them but my version of photoshop isn't compatible with the photoshop at school so my pictures wouldn't open so I'll post my before pictures tomorrow. So for my HDR photos I had a very difficult time with this projects. My pictures all came out very blue for some reason even though I changed all my settings and even my white balance, so I just tried to work with what I had. For most of my pictures I changed the curves in the photos to add more contrast and then I also changed the color balance to try to get it to a more normal color. I also had to change the gamma and the exposure on all of my pictures. Although this project didn't really work out for me I still really like it because seeing how everyone else's pictures turned out and how they were supposed to look made me wish mine had turned out that cool, but oh well you win some you lose some. Thanks for looking at my photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment