Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pip's Critique

Abi: I really enjoyed your Power of Place overall. I really like the text idea! However, you may want to try to "play" with the opacity of the text on your photos. In some cases, it looks like you may have been a little rushed and just laid the text on top. Very Nice Job!

Ian: I love your Traveling Object! Monkeys rock! The way you arranged and sized the photos is great. Try to work with your composition using cropping and fixing contrast. This will improve any photo you may take. Fantastic Job!

Kelsey: You Power of Place is pretty cool. The timeline idea blew me away! It's sooooo creative. I also like the reflections you used. You may want to "play" around with the background text to change up the composition. This is a Quality project!

Pauly D: I really love your concept! Family affairs are always great, because they bring out so much emotion. Your composition and photos as always are amazing! However, some of the darker (more gloomy) photos look like something out of a horror movie. Make sure you know what look you are going for. As always Paul, Perfect.

Enjoy your Comments everyone,

<3 Pip


No comments:

Post a Comment