Thursday, March 24, 2011

Traveling Object idea--Katie Palacios

I have this transparent rubber duck with pink and purple glitter on it that my Mom got for me mid-late January. It was a day where my mom called me in so we could have a mother daughter day. I was even called out of choir. We dressed up, took the train downtown, and realized we had about 2 hours before the show. We went shopping at Bath and Body works in the station, and that's where I got the duck. We then went window shopping a bit, ate, and enjoyed "The Mikado" at The Lyric Opera Of Chicago. It's a meaningful day for me, seeing that my mom travels a lot and it was really nice to have a day all to myself with her enjoying great music.
This Spring Break, I'll be going to St. Thomas (USVI) and would love to do a traveling object in the paradise of the islands, and the urban side as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment