Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Abi's choice project







For my choice project I wanted to try something different. I was trying to think of something non-traditional and so this isn't the 100% finished product. I want to do something that was like Ian's tree picture last year when he had the bark continuing down the matte board. Expect I am keeping mine on the actual picture. I'm going to name this series Escaping Reality and it'll be because one or two of the objects in the pictures will actually be glued on top of where it is in the picture so that it is like it's popping out of the image. I decided also to edit the pictures that I wanted to use the movie effect. I lowered the SATURATION and then I had to adjust the EXPOSURE to make it darker. I then added a LENS BLUR and then revealed what I wanted to emphasize. I also had to add NOISE and then I BURNED the edges to make a nicer effect. Then with the addition of the bars on the top and bottom I get a movie effect.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this Abi, I like that your Burned the edges, it adds a nice touch and looks vintage-y

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. They give off that off-set MOOD that's seems like...vintage circus.

    ReplyDelete