Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jessica Stroner Studio 1 Traveling Object

For my spatial I used grid lines to make sure the spacing was even. I moved them around afterwards to make it a little more interesting and to make sure my pictures fit well. For most of the pictures I increased the brightness and sometimes had to lower the contrast because my room has horrible lighting. I also would apply warming or cooling filters to fix the tones. I made sure to follow the rule of thirds when placing these. I also made sure to put the alien at different distances throughout.  I don't think there are too many colors that distract, because my alien is hard to miss; he's bright fuchsia. Favorite project so far :)

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love the quirky little alien you chose. He gives the pictures a fun, happy, child-like feel to them. I love the way you did your grid- I feel like the pictures balance out very nicely. Good job, Jessica (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this and all the places you chose. The colors really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute, I love the object you used because it made the composition more fun. All the backgrounds that you chose are cool too.

    ReplyDelete