Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kayla Bass Traveling Object Studio 1



For my traveling object, my object was a woodman figure. He's doing multiple things like homework, handstands, and running. I desaturated all of them because otherwise the color would be too distracting and take the emphasis off of he woodman. In the bottom right photo, I burned the sky just a little because it was bright enough to distract. I also increased the contrast in all of these photos to make the blacks blacker and the whites whiter. Finally, I arranged all of the photos in a way where it wouldn't be completely in a straight grid but enough varitety to make the composition favorable.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! Lighting is super good too in all the shots. Black and white definietly looks good with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out amazing. I love that you didn't just place the wooden doll in different scenes but you changed it's body position to make it do/hold things. Unlike with my object which was a camera & I could just place it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete