Monday, April 9, 2012

Choice - Keely Walker




































This is my choice. I shot these pictures over spring break while in The Virgin Islands. I shot these pictures from up high on a balcony- so it was taken at a higher angle. I then edited some of the boats out using the patch tool becuase some of them had unflattering signs on them. After that I auto-toned and auto-contrasted the picture. After this I wasn't happy with the brightness and contrast levels so I adjusted them to make the islands and boats take on a more silhouette look. Thanks for viewing (:

5 comments:

  1. I really liked how these turned out Keely! The colors are so amazing and the composition is great! awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these. it seems like the **COMPOSITION** is just right on each one. none of them are cheesy either. I like how each one has the perfect balance of **CONTRAST** so that the pictures all have enough contrast to draw attention to the picture but not too much where it's hard on the eyes. I also love how the lights slowly blend to the darks and give it a really attractive range of colors. you did a realy good job editing these where they all have the same colors and tones and such.

    basically, love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty! I love the contrast of the black and orange/dark purple. Also I really love the reflection of the sun on the water in the first and last pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are absolutely gorgeous! I love the COMPOSITION too.

    ReplyDelete