Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Traveling Object



For my traveling object I used a small clock, and placed it by things that represented things I was interested in throughout my life. In one of them it's by a baby toy and diapers. The next ones are crayons and the piano because I started playing at a young age. Then I put makeup camera and shoes, to represent things I am interested in recently. I made a grid and changed it while adding photos to create a better composition. I also used things I learned in the cross process tutorial, (using the Red, blut, and green curves tool) to create better contrast and color. I took all of the pictures at a different perspective and at different depth of fields. I originally did not like shooting this project, but the final product turned out a lot better than I thought it would.

1 comment:

  1. I really like all of these, the different ANGLES make it very interesting

    ReplyDelete