Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Paige Pickerl Studio 1 Traveling Object




For my traveling object, I have two final products because I could not choose between the two main pictures. So I decided to use both. In this project I tried to use the rule of thirds to keep the pictures interesting, and have them almost connecting to the other photos. I also stuck to most of the natural colors because I found such bright greens. In most of the pictures I used a short depth of field so the focus would be on the necklace. I also used a high contrast so that the textures of my backgrounds could be more prominent. I really enjoyed this project and would like to do something like this again.


3 comments:

  1. good job paige!
    I like the first one better, i feel the object is more focused on with the hand

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you posted both because I wouldn't have been able to choose just one. The bottom one has more of a nature feel to it while the top one has more of an industrial feel.

    ReplyDelete