Thursday, April 19, 2012

Megan Jones Studio 4 Blank Canvas Project







This is my blank canvas series. These aren't completely done - they'll have paint or watercolors splattered on the finish product. I played around with the shadows/highlights, the brightness/contrast, and I desaturated everything because I wanted to make them look like drawings. I think the first and second one look somewhat like they were drawn, but the rest of them I think need some work before I print them.
I did want some input though - should I do this series of all portraits (like the first two), or of simple objects? I'm not sure what would look nicer, thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right about the first two looking more like drawings than the last two. But they look amazing! :] The portraits are great because there's not as much detail so it looks more like a sketch. I lovee them!

    ReplyDelete