Thursday, April 19, 2012

Jessica troner Studio 1 Social Commentary RE-DO!!!!!



before 1

after 1

before 2

after 2

Before 3

after 3

Before 4

After 4
This is my new social commentary. It was about how children have all of these great sources of knowledge around them, but they don't take advantage of them.When I re-edited these I selected the books to make them more vibrant and so they would stand out more. I also used the dead zone tutorial on the girl, desaturated her, and used a lens blur on her. this was to make her look like she was slipping away into ignorance. Like she's not all there because she is not learning. The dead zone tutorial used masking and transforming a single row of pixels which was selected by the single column marquee tool. I think this editing gets my point across better than the dull way I edited my pictures before. The sleeping picture replaced the TV one because I think it made the series more cohesive.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you re edited these with the DEAD ZONE tutorial it really adds a lot more to your pictures!

    ReplyDelete