Monday, April 9, 2012

Traveling Object Allie Urban Studio 1



I really liked this project. It was really interesting and new. When shooting my pictures I shot each picture at a variety of different angles and distances. This way when I was putting the pictures in I could choose which one looked best. To make the lines really straight and precise I used grid lines and filled a marquee selection tool with black to make the lines visable. I then nudged each picture so that they would fit. After putting all my pictures in I toned the picture to give a feeling of unity.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! I like how the tones really make the sunglasses stand out! I also like the square crops, it gives the composition a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you toned the pictures, it gives them a vintage kind of look

    ReplyDelete