Friday, September 30, 2011

Abi's very late Power of Place





For my power of place I chose Speech Team. Since the speech season goes from October till March it takes up alot of my time. I consider all the members of the team as a part of my family and I love them all dearly. I decided to write out words that I think of or associate with speech and put them in my pictures. The first picture has the words around me as if I was saying them and performing. The second shows how the words are what makes me who I am, not the clothes. The third are like the thoughts that form in my mind. The fourth is a little collage I made of things that are from speech. And the last is part of my speech family from last year. I find great joy from the team and I love it! It makes me sad that people don't try speech because it's alot more fun then people think it is. And that's my power of place! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment