Monday, September 26, 2011

Maddy's traveling object


For my traveling object I decided to use some photos I had taken over the summer and then some that I had recently shot. Over the summer I traveled quite a bit, and decided to take a picture of my feet in each place that I went to. I thought this fit for my traveling object because of all of the memories that go along with each picture. Each one was taken at a different time in a different place, wether it was at the beach, or at a number of different farms, etc. When it came to editing the photos I decided not to edit them to much, I liked the look of giving them a lot of contrast and I desaturated one of them, and turned it black and white. In that one I thought the ocean foam and the sand had an awesome contrast that really stood out. I also liked the idea of having my lines be different thicknesses, and having the individual pictures all being different sizes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment