Wednesday, September 21, 2011

power of place 1.5

    So this is my power of place project. In this project you will see photos of my grandmothers house. Some pictures are befor and after of rooms in her house. I chose this place because when I was young my grandmother used to watch me when my parents were working so I spent a good part of my childhood in these rooms. I tryed to show how my grandmother kept the place up and made it look more lively. But now that she is gone, the place is empty. So I tried to try to make the pictures look kinda dark and glommy buy lowering the light and making the contrast high. I also put some layer mask and filters on some of them to try to change it around. So this house is my power of place and its special to me because I spent alot of time here in my life and now its basicly all gone and empty..













No comments:

Post a Comment