Friday, September 23, 2011

Reviews.

Megan: I love the way the colors turned out in these photos. It looks vintage and very well thought out. nice work.

Pip: I like the way your photos were edited but some of them for me a a little darker. Maybe brighten them up next time. overall great work.

Paul: I like how you had an original photo with you and you took it in the orginal spot and place. It looks really cool. one thing that i would change is that some of your photos are crooked but other than that nice job.

Jacky: I love your project. The concept is really interesting and a cool idea. one thing i would change would be to do the squint test. I think the top left picture should be the focus of the project because it looks the coolest out of all of them. And to make the lines more even and the same width. nice job.

No comments:

Post a Comment