Friday, September 23, 2011

Traveling Object



First of all I chose this little wooden man because it was my Grandpas. He died when I was 5 or 6 years old and we got very little of his belongings, this of course was one of them. I think it's funny looking and I rather enjoy it so that's why I chose it as my traveling object. For this project I shot my object as I would shoot any animal or person, I followed the rule of thirds and tried my best to shoot him at many different angles and ways. For most of the pictures I desaturated them or just lowered the saturation so it wasn't so vibrant. I cropped most of the pictures so they'd fit within the boxes better and to help out with the composition. I also used curves to adjust the brightness and contrast. For the top center picture and the bottom center picture I color burned them to give it a greenish tint. I had also used the burn and dodge tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment