Friday, March 9, 2012

Becca Zeldenrust Studio 1 Choice Project







For my choice project, I shot pictures that focused on the textures of Spring because it is my favorite season. Sometimes it's snowy and the next day it's warm. I always love this time of year when you can start to see green life in the midst of all the gray and snow. For all the photos, I used the gritty overprocessed technique to bring out the texture of the photo. They all have a short depth of field so the whole picture isn't in focus. In the first photo, I tried to emphasize the plant as the focal point by lowering the saturation on the leaves. I also followed the rule of thirds.

2 comments:

  1. I really like that I can clearly see all the textures in these pictures good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The contrast really brought out the colors in the second picture.

    ReplyDelete