Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 33 March 7

Day 33 Wed.

STUDIO 2 & Up: 2 Series Printed & Matted by Thursday, March 15 (3-5 in each series)
STUDIO 1: 1 Series Printed & Matted by Friday, March 16 (3-5 prints)

Progress Reports:
  • Please check the print outs of progress report.
  • I have not uploaded to edline yet.
  • Check for discrepancies.
  • If there are any, highlight it on the progress report & attach the proof of workl/grade
  • Missing work is not a discrepancy (work with no grade on it b/c it was not turned in)
  • Report does not include this week's proof or the critique grade.
  • If you turned work in late or there is a discrepancy, do not approach me disgruntled. Never approach me this way. 
  • Corrections will be made in class & updated to edline after class. 
Studio 1: Travel Object/Narrative due Monday, April 2
  • 4 Choice due with summary Wednesday, March 14
  • 13 letters in a folder due Friday, March 23
  • I am giving you a sketchbook break...
Studio 2: Choice Shoot due Wednesday, March 21
  • 5 Power of Place & Summary due Wednesday, March 14
  • Missing Non-Traditionals Need to be completed before spring break! due Friday, March 23
  • I am giving you a sketchbook break...
Studio 3: Art History shoot due Monday, April 2
  • 5 Close Up/Strobe due Wednesday, March 14
  • Missing Non-Traditionals Need to be completed before spring break! due Friday, March 23
  • I am giving you a sketchbook break...
Studio 4: Megan Shoot due due Monday, April 2
  • 4 Choice due Wednesday, March 14
  • Missing Non-Traditionals Need to be completed before spring break! due Friday, March 23
  • I am not giving you a sketchbook break because I need to see some...
  • I am worried about you.

UPCOMING EVENTS:

ART SHOW DATES: FRIDAY MAY 4 & SATURDAY MAY 5
Last day for prints & mats is Friday, April 27. Note: April 24 & 25 is PSAE testing: no work days.
College Church Art Festival EC
Theme is "Longings"
Register at this site, print it out for me, get work to me by FRIDAY, APRIL 13 (if you don't want to drop it off yourself).

No comments:

Post a Comment