Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sulma's Nunes Choice Project




























































The theme I chose for my choice project was food. When taking the pictures I tried shooting from different angles to get as many different perspectives. I didn't want them looking too simple. Doing that helped me follow the rule of thirds. I noticed that some of my images have the food somewhat in the center but to add a little change I tilted the camera. For the foods I edited them to really show their textures such as in the cannoli. Color emphasis was also important to me, to make the colors pop I used the selective color tool under adjustments. This allowed me to make the reds, blue, yellows & greens more vibrant. Another tool I used was the sharpen tool to make the edges more defined. I really liked the turnout.









3 comments:

  1. the one with the cherry and the lime is a little dark. Maybe increase the BRIGHTNESS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with stroner^

    also, in some of the pictures, it doesn't really seem as much emphasis is put on the actual subject? the last one is great! the light/dark **CONTRAST** brings emphasis to the food but maybe try and put a little more emphsis on the others?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all these ladies. The idea is great! I would get super hungry shooting everything though. There defiently needs to be more emphasis on the subject though- try shooting closer to the subject? Maybe even blurring some part and emphasing others ont he subject.

    ReplyDelete