Thursday, March 15, 2012

Extreme Close Up Studio 3 JLo














































For my extreme close up project I chose to shoot gymnastics and the equipment. For all my photos I changed them to Black and White. I changed the Brightness and the Contrast to all my photos as well. On the photos with the hands in it I chose to add a Vingette to them. I wanted to have the images show the gymnasts getting ready to compete and actually on the event. I did this by taking pictures of the equipment like they were looking at it before they were about to go, I shot them in the chalk bowl preparing to go onto the event and then I shot them on the actual event. Comments please! Thanks


10 comments:

  1. Jacqueline! I really like these photos! I like how you put a lot of emphasis on the hands and and made the viewer focus on them. I like how you kept things consistent- it makes a really great series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. j lo i really love these photos! i love the detail that you captured in the hands of your subject.. I also like how the contrast works so well with the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is really cool! I like that you did BLACK AND WHITE it definitley makes a great contrast with the chalk being white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacqueline. This turned out great! I really like the contrast in these photos and the vignette you added as well :) great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the photos with the hands in them because it shows the effect of gymnastics on the person. It's hard to explain my thinking. The VINGETTED edges look nice also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how all of these are in BLACK AND WHITE it adds more contrast to them

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how you DESATURATED the pictures and I thoroughly enjoy the CONTRAST.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is creative way to show a different persepctive of a gymnast. i think the way you edited these went well with your concept. it is like a faceless portrait. i just wish that the focus was as on point as pic 4 (my fave). they are a tad blurry-use tripod or stable surface. indoor lighting=not enough light...great job JLo

    ReplyDelete
  9. good comments- you have been credited...

    ReplyDelete