Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Studio2 Mackenzie Mason Choice Project









All right, so first of all for my choice I had done a lot of editting and added a lot of textures like I had in my impossibilities project. I don't really have a name for my theme, it was going to be smoke and fire, but the last picture doesn't fit in that category. Well anyhow, for this proect I started off by duplicating the original layer and then creating a curves layer and adjusted the brghtness and contrast. I generally then created a vibrance layer and lowered the saturation. After that I added in my texture and used a mask to erase the texture from unwanted areas. I then changed the texture layer to overlay or multiply or even color burn to get the desired effect.




























3 comments:

  1. Mackenzie I think these turned out soo well. Like you said, the last one doesn't fit as well with your theme. As much as I love cats, I feel like the three with the man would be really powerful if you just did those as your series. The composition is great, you did a really great job editing these, I'm a fan. :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I really love the different TEXTURES you gave each picture. They all go together really well but they are all very different at the same time. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my fave is the last. you never cease to scare me. but i like it :)way to keep challenging yourself to try new things!

    ReplyDelete