Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Claire Trumpy Choice Studio 1



For my choice project I chose to photograph people's emotions/expressions but only shooting their mouth. I didn't follow the rule of thirds but I think it looks better that I didn't. When editing, I used the spot healing brush to edit out some things on her face. I also changed the photos to black and white to make them look more simple. I also decreased brightness and increased contrast to make the photos more sharp.





































6 comments:

  1. These are really clear, and you did a great job with the spot healing. The second picture is my favorite because it looks so natural. The last one made me laugh though..nice job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this was a really interesting idea! I really like the contrast between the blacks and whites! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you chose to do portraits in a creative way. I really like the lighting and amount of SHADOWS makes it look very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way you CROPPED these! I think it makes the idea that much more creative

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you made these black and white because the contrast is much stronger

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this idea, and how these are CROPPED I think you portrayed this in a very creative way!!! Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete