Monday, March 5, 2012

Projector Project - Keely












































I took a nontraditional take on my projector project. Instead of doing the usual and printing a transparency and placing on a projector. I printed drawings of full body skeletons that my grandmother drew and printed them on transparencies. I then took pictures of Paul and and edited them with a lomo look. The printer I printed them on gave the photographs a green tint to them which was unintentional but I winded up really liking the outcome. Before I printed the transparencies though I had to warp the skeletons to fit Paul's body more. After everything was printed and edited I sewed the transparencies onto the photographs with black thread. Thanks for viewing (:




- Keely

1 comment:

  1. These turned out very well Keely. Take better pix of it though for portfolio or scan them. Very unique & creative.

    ReplyDelete