Sunday, March 18, 2012

Kayla Bass Choice Studio 1




This is late because I was absent. For my choice shoot I decided to make it focused on color. I enjoyed it because I was able to get creative and discover cool stuff like how water can sit as little bubble-like things on crayon. I used the rule of thirds on all of them so the photos are more interesting and it adds to the composition when everything isn't dead center. I increased the vibrance and contrast so there would be more emphasis on the colors and draw your attention to them. On the pencil photo I used gaussian blur to put the focus on the area where the pencils come together.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the COMPOSITION of the first picture, but I feel lik it's too yellow, like the background should be white in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete