Friday, January 20, 2012

1st Post

Hi I'm ALex Furrh and I'm in studio 1. This is just a self-portrait I took when I got my new camera.
1. I take this class because I love the art of shooting photos. I also love going everywhere with a photographer's eye. I always look at thing different and I see how they could work as a photo.

2. It is a way to express my creativity, as lame as that sounds.

3. I also take this class because it is always hard to go shoot. And if its a project or assigned "idea" it makes it easier for me to brainstorm and come up with pictures for it.

I am going to turn in all of my work ON TIME this semester and I hope I will get an A.

I think that Photo 1 should keep film. It it the outlet to photography. If you know film, it gives you so much more knowledge about photography. Shooting film is also a lot more fun, you only have 12/24 chances to get the pictures you want and it is exciting always wondering what the next picture will be. Anyone these days can pick up a digital camera and press the shutter button, but not everyone can take a picture on film. You have to know what you doing. Also learning how to develop photos and how they are created is very interesting and good to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment