Friday, January 20, 2012



Hello my name is Keely Larre Walker and I am a Studio 3! This is a picture of my photo buddy Paul and myself.

1.) I take this class because photography is my creative outlet. It's more than just taking pictures. You can do endless techniques or combine multi-media components. The possibilities and outcomes are endless when it comes to photography.

2.) I like the fact that in photography you can capture a moment and hold onto it forever. This class helps me keep track, or a sort of timeline, for my school year.

3.) I take this class because I like the atmosphere, all the students (and ms. G!) in the class work together to help all the individuals create their best work.


-Something that I can change this class rather than the last class is I can manage my time more better. I really need to take time planning out what days I will shoot for a project so I do not miss deadlines.


No comments:

Post a Comment