Thursday, January 19, 2012

Studio 1. Jessica Stroner. First Post

Hi I'm Jessica! I like the color yellow and playing board games (except monopoly. I hate monopoly).

I have an older sister and a younger brother and sister. I have two dogs!

My favorite subject is math!

Theatre and speech team consume my life; I do nothing else besides those two activities everyday afterschool and on the weekends. when I'm not competing or performing, I am doing homework. But it is not as bad as it seems! There is a lot of goofing off and having a good time during rehersals or tournaments, and I love it :)

Reasons I Took This Class:

1. I think these photo classes are a great way to open me up to my surroundings and help me appreciate the world :)
2. Photo classes are fun!!!!
3. These classes helo me express my creative side!

I will do better in this class, because I will try not to procrastinate or waste time.



Also, Photo 1 is a great class because it really helps people understand what picture taking used to be like. It shows you how a camera works! Although digital cameras are not as much manual labor to take a picture, they still have modes where you deal with F-stops and shutter speeds that can make your pictures look great, if you know how to use them--which you will if you take photo 1!! The time in the dark room is really cool too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment