Thursday, January 5, 2012

This one is really alphabet

The alphabet project was the first project for me that required a very large amount of work, besides shooting, outside of class. I shot with in many different locations for this project, always looking for letters. I compiled my project after editing each picture and desaturating the area outside of the letter in most images, or experimenting with other tequnics. I sought to use an interesting angle in most of my images. Insted of dramatically altering them to resemble a letter, i relied on the quality of the letters i had captured in my images to complete the project. Though extremely time consuming this project taught me many things about compiling images and how to look more closely at pictures for hidden shapes, symbols, and of course, letters.

1 comment:

  1. so even thought i saved it as a low quality JPEG blogger said it was to big so i had to copy and paste

    ReplyDelete