Thursday, January 19, 2012

Studio 3 Kelsey Introduction

Brief Intro
Three reasons why you took this class:
1. I'm interested in photography
2. Wanted to learn about film and development
3. Wanted to learn photoshop techniques
How you will do better in this photo class than in your last?
I will turn in my things on time and I will not procrastinate until the last possible second.
http://blog.sketchbookproject.com/



Counselors/parents/newbies want to know why we are still using film in photo 1?
We are using film in photo 1 because it can show you how a camera works and by taking a step back from digital it better explains how the camera functions and how photos really have improved over the years.

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey, I just signed up for this-Yikes! Super excited, but also nervous. 36 pages need to be completed and postmarked by April 30th! Need to pick a theme from their list though. Thx for sharing. My friend was talking about this over break and I've been thinking about it. Shes just got her book in the mail, and then you posted this-so it's a sign. I have to do this! :D

    ReplyDelete