Monday, January 23, 2012

Becca Zeldenrust 3-2-1 Reflection

3 things I learned
1. Lots of early photography was used as a social commentary on issues like child labor and poverty
2. Social commentary does not have to be serious. It can be satirical.
3. Thomas Annan used photography to reveal poverty to the upper class-hoping for change.
2 things I am inspired by
1. Having joy in spite of disabilities, diseases, or bad times
2. Defying conformity
1 idea I will research, pursue, and shoot for (& why I chose it)
My topic is going to be teenage girls dieting. I'm doing this because I think that girls should be happy with how they look and should not starve themselves or restrict themselves from eating a normal healthy diet to lose weight. You're only young once, so teenage girls should not be stressing out about their caloric intake.


No comments:

Post a Comment