Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jackie Adamle Studio 1 first post

WHY I TOOK PHOTO
I took photo because I enjoy photography and it's a way to express yourself it's also a nice break from the academic school day and you get to go to a class with a bunch of people who actually want to be there unlike every other class you take.... And mrs. G is pretty awesome

WHAT I WANT TO IMPROVE ON
I really want to learn more photoshop techniques and I want my photos to be more creative cause right now my photos are pretty typical..

WHY THEY NEED TO KEEP PHOTO ONE
Photo One is one of my favorite classes I have taken in high school. Without it you. Would lose the sense of surprise you get in the dark room. You would also miss where you learn all your photo terms that you need in photo 2 and studio. You also learn how to take quality photo without using photoshop because photoshop can only do so much.

1 comment: