Monday, January 23, 2012

Jackie Adamle 3-2-1 Reflection Body Image

dibs on body image ill edit this later :)

3 THINGS I LEARNED
1. Social Commentary began in the early to mid 1800s
2. Social Commentary photography promotes change... I promise I didnt know this before
3. Social Commentary was molded by events during the Revolutionists Era and thats when democracy and other things were starting to be used not just kings and queens.... thought that was interesting but it makes sense.

2 THINGS THAT INSPIRED ME
1. "Good taste is the death of art" Not necessarily inspiring for this project but for the semester overall. Because if everything fallowed "good taste" art would basically suck and everything would be the same. Which I guess kind of does go along with body image BE YOUnique. :) haha. I know its corny but so true. We shouldnt have to worry about that kind of stuff.





2. Basically all NikeWomen Ads.... I love them. such as......



I dont typically like this kind of photography (like with words on a photo) but for some reason I love these.




1 IDEA I WILL RESEARCH
1. I am going to research body image. I chose this because I think its one of the biggest problems with people all over the world. Its your body... love it. So basically self worth i guess. yeah go nike... not the the same as beccas yay us!

No comments:

Post a Comment