Wednesday, January 4, 2012

JACKY Alphabet!!

ALPHABET!!
For this I took pictures from other projects and took pictures on my own and combined them into the alphabet A- is a vent B- is a music thingy C- is a coffee maker D- is a sink handle E- is the bridge F- is a sidewalk G- is a dead bird H- is a window I- is a window frame J- is a road marking K- is part of a bridge L- is a light M- is a cats head N- is the bridge O- is a tree P- is a random thing on the prairie path Q- is a Fire Hydrant R- is flowers and bush S-is siding stuff on a house T- is the top of a hut U- is a flower top V-is a tree W- is a light structure X- is the top of the bridge Y- is the support beam for the bridge Z- is the zig zag feature on the bridge

I really anted to emphasize on contrast so it as easy to detect each of the letter in the alphabet. I also wanted to keep each picture simple and just make each black and white. that also helped with the contrast because B&W really does well demonstrating it. I made a gride to put the pictures in so they looked straight and neat.

1 comment: