Thursday, January 19, 2012

Studio 1 Caitlyn Van Peenen 1st Post


My name is Caitlyn. I'm a Junior :)


three reasons I took this class are

1) I love taking pictures

2) I want to get better with Photoshop

3) I like being creative



How i will do better than last semester is i will make sure everything is turned in on time with a summary. and i won't be absent as much so i can have more class time to work.


I think that we still have photo 1 because it is important to understand the basics of a camera and basic skills used in photography. you have to have a sturdy foundation first before you move onto the more advanced stuff. I also think the Photo 1 is a great class to have still because it shows what photography was like using film and what it has come to now that we have digital cameras.


No comments:

Post a Comment