Thursday, January 19, 2012

Studio 4 Megan Jones Introduction Post

Brief Introduction: HELLO my name is Megan!

3 reasons why you took this class: I enjoy photography as a hobby, I want to improve in photography, and I like having a creative outlet.

How you will do better in this photo class than in your last: Be less distracted and get my work in on time.


Post a picture of yourself:











Links you can share with the class (flickr, tumblr, favorite photographer/genre, etc.) use the link button please:
http://weheartit.com/

I think a lot of people know We Heart It, but its where I get a lot of good ideas!


Counselors/parents/newbies want to know why we are still using film in photo 1?: To keep film photography alive, and to get a basic knowledge of cameras because digital cameras are really automatic. To gain a new exposure to different types of photography a student might be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment