Monday, February 27, 2012

Abi's projector project





This project was really cool. I decided I would use the giant projector at my church and just not put the screen down. This way I could get all the TEXTURES from the curtians that it projected on to. Then I opened the curtains to get the bricks on the space one. I had also found old projector slides of my mom growing up, my parents getting married and my 2 oldest brothers growing up. I decided to overlay them on books so that it was like the story of my family and then overlayed a collage on the wall were there was a display of hearts for Valentines Day. I used the BULB setting for this project so that I wouldn't have a flash and it would be the right EXPOSURE. Then when editing my pictures I only change BRIGHTNESS and CONTRAST and on some changed the GAMMA RAYS.

2 comments: