Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sketchbook.





















I decided to keep my theme of seasons, but instead of doing an actual book I have decided to do a bunch of little other projects that can represent the four seasons. One of these being the crayon melting on canvas, like Jackie A did in her sketchbook with the rain. With the crayon melting I am using different color schemes that represent the seasons to me. I so far have done spring and summer. Spring being more green and pastel, trying to show growth of plants/grass/trees. And then for summer I used more blues, oranges and yellows. It turned out a little dark than I wanted it to, so I might have to redo it but blue showing the pool/swimming, and orange and yellow being the sun. For fall I am going to use orange's and red's, and for winter I am going to use all dark colors like black, gray, and blue.









2 comments: