Monday, February 13, 2012

Caitlyn Van Peenen Studio 1 Social Commentary redo












For my Project I commented on Child Abuse. Abusing a child will lead to serious problems later in their life, such as trust issues, depression, anxiety etc. its a tramatic ecperience they will remember for the rest of their life. Tons of kids are abused from the time that they are very young and never learn that it's not ok for anyone to hit them. This needs to change. A child has no defense and can't stand up for theirself.

I wanted to make my pictures very dramatic and kinda depressing, so I made all my pictures black and white and focused closely on my subjects faces so you could see their emotion I also gave them high contrast. I also cropped my pictures to have unique angles and add to the effect.


1 comment:

  1. This is a very bold concept to capture. Sequence does not make sense. The 3rd pic should be 1st, the rest follow as is. The written silence is not needed. Good consisting editing of pictures.

    ReplyDelete