Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Keely - Reflective Self Portraits





















For my reflective self portraits I tried to chose pictures that fit well with the mood of the pictures of myslef. For all of my pictures I first used the healing tool to fix imperfections before combing the photographs. I then edited the pictures of me by boosting the brightness and contrast and then desaturating the photo. After that I combined the photographs by using the float in all windows options and used the drag tool. Once the photographs were combined I resized the filler photo apporopriatley and then then turned down the opacity levels depending on the photograph. After this I used a layer mask or the quick selection tool to fit and blend the photographs together.


- keely larre

4 comments:

  1. Keely Larre, really love the last bokeh one. Great dramatic lighitng. The blue one is hard to see and does not go as well with the other 3 in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, REALLY like these.The lighting is excellent and the blending is done perfectly. They look so peacful. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KEELYYYYY! I really enjoy all these photos! I agree with Mrs. G about how the blue one is hard to see but I like that one a lot so maybe just make the painting a little more vibrant. I love the skyline picture how the background isn't perfectly smooth. It gives the picture textture. Good Job Girl! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keely! I really like your portraits. I really like your skyline one! it turned out so well! and rhe textures are great too! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete