Friday, February 10, 2012

Jlo Studio 3 Self-Reflective

For my Self-Reflective project I made all my photos in black and white and I changed the brightness/contrast on all of them to make them more vivid. For all my photos I added a layer mask
and masked in all the things that reflected my personality. I chose to have a gymnast in one of my photos because I did gymnastics for most of my life and it still means a lot to me today. I also masked a giraffe pattern in one of my photos because my favorite animal is a giraffe. I chose the Chicago skyline because I live so close to the city and for my final picture I chose to use a Milwaukee Bucks jersey because I am going to Milwaukee next year for school
































































3 comments:

  1. JLO. I love your pics :) they are super cool. i really like the giraffe one because your obsessed with them :) anyways, nice job JLO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all of these there so cool! My favorite is the first one, great job!

    ReplyDelete