Friday, February 10, 2012

Social Commentary.





In this project, I wanted to portray accidents and murders that have happened at different places. I showed the pictures of the place now a days and the place looks peaceful. But only 1 month or 3 years ago there was a tragic accident at each of these spots. When i edited these photos I used brightness and contrast, to make the photo feel more erie. When I took these photos I used the rule of thirds to frame them. I made the focus on each picture to be at the exact spot it happened. I also used value to show shadows and highlights.

1 comment:

  1. These are great Alex! I like that you edited darker to create an eerie effect. The masking tape on the articles are cool too. Make sure you add the sources for the articles next to the labels for Art Show.

    ReplyDelete